With May being Women’s Health Month, let’s take a moment and help keep the women in our life—mom, grandmom, sister, wife, partner, daughter—healthy and with us as long as we can.
What should women be doing to maintain and monitor their health? Let’s start with the basics:
- Visit your doctor for your annual wellness visit.
- Get and stay active.
- Eat healthy.
- Get enough sleep.
- Manage stress.
- Avoid smoking and other unhealthy behaviors.
When it comes to women’s health, here are a few things to consider:
- Get a regular mammogram to maintain breast health.
- Visit your gynecologist for an annual pap smear.
- Pay attention to your mental health.
Prevention is the best medicine in the fight against illness and disease. It is our top priority to ensure the safe and immediate treatment of your illnesses and injuries, with the goal of getting you back on track faster to good health.
Frontline ER is an acute care emergency room providing healthcare services to the communities we live and work within. Give us a call or contact us through our website should you have more questions about our services.
*Photos courtesy of Unsplash